If Spain wins, you win $148 and you get your bet back. On the second one, you win $104 for every $100 only if Spain wins. If Italy wins or the game is a draw, you lose.
The three-way (also called the 1×2) and the “pk +1/2″ (which is called an Asian handicap or Asian line) are two different bets. If either Italy or Spain wins, you lose.
4. Bet on Italy to win. So if you bet on that, you’d win $86 if Italy won, and get your $100 bet back, and if the game is a draw, you’d win $43 and get your $100 bet back. If Italy won you’d lose the whole bet.
2. If Spain wins or the game is a draw, you lose.
You could also bet either of the following two bets on the Asian lines:. If you bet on that, you’d win $104 and get your bet back if Spain won, and if the game was a draw, you’d get $50 of your bet back and that’s it. Given the odds you described, you could make any of the following bets on the three-way:
1. 5. Italy pk +1/2 -116. If the game is a draw, you win $110 and get your bet back. If Spain won you’d lose the whole bet.
If you’re pretty sure Spain is going to win, just bet them to win on the three-way. Italy pk Spain -116 means that you win $100 for every $116 you bet if Italy wins and you get your bet back, if it’s a draw, you get your bet back and nothing happens, and if Spain wins you lose. If Italy wins, you win $450 and get your bet back. Bet on a draw. On the first one you win $104 for every $100 if Spain wins, and get your bet back if it ‘s a draw. Italy +1/2 Spain -116 means that you win $100 for every $116 you bet if Italy wins or it’s a draw, since you get a half-goal. On the three-way, you have to bet win, draw, or loss, and whatever you pick, the other two outcomes are a loss. Spain pk -1/2 +104 is the reverse – $50 each on Spain pk Italy +104 and Spain -1/2 Italy +104. Bet on Spain to win. This counts as betting half of your bet on each of two bets: $50 on Italy pk Spain, and $50 on Italy +1/2 Spain. If Spain wins, you lose. If you bet Spain on the Asian line instead, you would win less money, but you would get half your bet back if it is a draw.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- College Football Wrap-Up – 3 More Unbeaten Teams Fall and 7 Top 25 Teams Are Upset - September 11, 2016
- Former Giants pitcher Kasahara admits to betting: report| Reuters - September 11, 2016
- College football realignment spurs stadium upgrades - September 10, 2016
More from my site
Posted by admin on April 20th, 2015 :: Filed under Uncategorized
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.